As a Quickbooks Firm Of The Future winner, Hemingway Bailey are always looking for Apps that will work well for our clients and also other businesses.
One of our favourite solutions for clients who have a field service team out on the road is ServiceM8. This works really well for the businesses such as property maintenance, electricians, plumbers and garden maintenance.
It can work for a single owner business but it comes into its own when you have more than one person working for you. Through the cloud based software you can :
- Create customers
- Create jobs
- Schedule your work so the nearest engineer to the client can be sent to the job
- Inform the client you are on the way
- Book labour and materials to the job
- Have a task list for the engineer to work through. So if you need all your engineers to follow a checklist to adhere to your trade standard requirements, the forms in ServiceM8 will help you do this.
- Take images of your work before and after or copies of any documents you require. These will then be attached to your job.
- Invoice your client at the job via text or E-Mail.
- Track your team
- Do all of this on your mobile phone or computer
- Integrates into Quickbooks Online and Xero
We are partners with ServiceM8 and if you require the system setting up, we can do this and also integrate it into your accounting systems.
For a free trial of ServiceM8, please follow this link .